The reports referenced on Snap Fire Collar labels can be found here. You can access our test reports and assessments by clicking on the relevant report number below.
Please see the product pages for tables of Fire Resistance Levels (FRLs) and the corresponding report.
Retro Fit Floor
Unique Solutions Test Reports
- FSP1673 – Snap FW&S Retro Collars under Snap Stack Cast-in Collars
- FSP1715 – Snap 100 Stack and 100 FW&S Collars Cast in to the side of a Beam
- FSP1741 – Snap collars cast in a cluster
- FR5670 – Acoustic Lagging Hard up to Base of Collar, Collar Recessed to 50mm, Unused Collar Backfilled with Concrete
- FSP1830 – H100S-RR with 20mm bead of non-fire rated, neutral cure Roof and Gutter Silicone Sealant around Pipe
- FSP1849 – Bundle of 3 x 20mm Pex-a Pipes through an LP50R collar under a concrete slab
- FSP1872 – Bundle of 3 x 25mm Pex-b pipes through an H50FWS Cast-in Collar, Bundle of 4 x 20mm Pex-b through an H50FWS Cast-in Collar
- FSP1902 – A few Pex-b and Pex/Al/Pex pipe pairs through a single penetration on a Plasterboard Wall
- FSP1906 – Fire-rated P’board Ceiling with Steel Joists and Rehau Raupiano Pipe in Floorwaste and Stack Apps. 60 min RISF rating
- FRT190069: Snap 50 & 150 Stack Collars Cast in to the side of a Beam
Composite Plastic Aluminium Pipe Collars – Floor & Wall